Katia De Miguel

Marketing, Publicidad, Internet

1:34

SEO 2013 & Beyond – Search Optimization will never be the same again!

Publicado por Katia De Miguel |






It has been a long time since I have wrote anything in the blog, Sorry for that. 
Today I would like to talk about a SEO book that I´m reading right now
SEO 2013 & Beyond – Search Optimization will never be the same again!
I bought the hard copy, because I’m a bit old fashion and I like underlining the book and put paper and notes all over it, but if you are a more technical person, then I suggest you to buy the amazon ebook, it’s cheaper and might have new charters related to the changed in 2014 than aren’t in this book. 

 http://www.amazon.com/SEO-2014-Beyond-optimization-Webmaster-ebook/dp/B0099RKXE8


If you are an SEO expert I might say that this book isn’t for you, as you might not fine anything really new, unless you want to refresh your knowledge about the subject. But if you have low or medium knowledge about SEO, I recommend this book base on the points below:


-     Really easy to follow.  Explains things clear and goes straight to the point.

-     Actual ( If you have the ebook will be more updated ). Explains actual SEO patterns that you have to take into account, based on the recent changes that Google has made in the last years.

-     Not too heavy (If you have the ebook, you won’t have this problem ). I like reading the books in the public transport and sometimes I got heavy books that are hard to carry around, so even if it’s not a big advantage, I really appreciated a non-heavy book that I can carry around easily.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Subscribe